For cat breeders
- How can I create my pet's account?
- I have found my cat's account, how can I get access to it?
- I have found a duplicate of my cat's account, how can I unite them?
- Why is not my cat shown in the list of the club's (nursery's) animals?
- Where is the pet's “Verified" status displayed?
- How can my pet obtain the “Verified" status?
How can I create my pet's account?
Log in to the website.
(If you do not have your account on the TopCat website, please, see section " How to register")
- Push the down arrow next to your name in the upper left corner on any page of the site
- Choose link "My profile" in the displayed menu
- Choose tab “Pets" on the displayed page under the information about your account
- In order to create a new pet's account, use button “Add a pet"
I have found my cat, how can I get access to it?
- Log in to the website
- Push button “This is my pet" displayed in the pet's account
- An “Application for transfer of the pet" will be created in your personal account on tab “User requests". The application will be considered by a club's representative or a website administrator.
If the pet's account is already assigned to a website user (in such a case button “ This is my pet" lacks),please, apply to TopCat Support.
I have found a duplicate of my cat's account, how can I unite them?
Cats' account duplicates appear on the website, if show organizers create them independently fromeach other while creating applications.
In order to unite your cat's accounts, please, apply to TopCat Support.
Why is not my cat shown in the list of the club's (nursery's) animals?
Your pet should obtain the “ Verified" status.
Where is the pet's “Verified" status displayed?
The “ Verified" status is displayed in the form of a green check mark next to the pet's name. You cansee it:
- In the user's personal account
- In the pet's account
- On the club's page
- On the nursery's page
How can my pet obtain the “Verified" status?
- Click “Verify" link near your pet's name in its account.
- Push "Upload a pedigree" button in the displayed window.
- Load a photo- or a scanned copy of the breeding background on the editing page
- Push "Save" button in order to save all the changes
- A "cat verification request" will be created in your personal account on tab “User requests". You can monitor your application's status there.
List of authorised felinology systems/clubs:
- World Organisation of Cats (WOC)
- World Cat Congress member systems:
Cat Fanciers' Association (CFA) *
The International Cat Association (TICA) *
Fédération Internationale Féline (FIFe) *
Australian Cat Federation (ACF) *
Co-ordinating Cat Council of Australia (CCC of A)
Governing Council of the Cat Fancy, United Kingdom (GCCF)
New Zealand Cat Fancy (NZCF)
Southern Africa Cat Council (SACC)
World Cat Federation - (WCF) *